Killens Reid prides itself in the number of FCAMPT orthopaedic physiotherapists who practice at our clinic. This is the highest standard of orthopaedic education in Canada and is recognized internationally. Fellows of the Canadian Accademy of Physiotherapists have completed post-graduate education and attained internationally recognized qualifications in hands-on therapy. They provide focused treatment based on research-guided techniques that speed up patient recovery while educating them about their condition to reduce the risk of relapse. In addition, FCAMPT physiotherapists can teach post-graduate physiotherapy courses.
What makes FCAMPT Therapists Different?
- FCAMPTs have completed a Physiotherapy education program
beyond the core University education required to become a
Physiotherapist in Canada.
- FCAMPT therapists are not only in Canada, FCAMPTs are in
countries around the world. FCAMPT education is regulated by
the International Federation of Orthopaedic Manipulative
Education IS the FCAMPT Difference
FCAMPT training improves the Physiotherapists ability to:
Identify, Understand and Treat a wide range of injuries and diseases
- To Use Hands-on assessment and treatment techniques - improving accuracy and results
- To Integrate Research into assessment and treatment - making treatment and results more consistent
- Think Globally About Injury – what it does to function AND the impact on daily life. This means not just walking, driving
and sleeping - but how it impacts family, work, financial income, hobbies, social and public responsibilities,
emotions, relationships, stress… and more.
- Think Globally About Diseases – not just focused on what hurts; but what led to the pain, what healing and recovery can be
expected, how long healing will take, what the impact will be long term on joints, nerves, organs, balance, coordination,
medications… and more.
FCAMPT training permits/allows a Physiotherapist the ability to:
- ‘Manipulate Joints’ –A unique, high-level, regulated skill that can help to reduce pain and improve movement and function.
Read more about work with Patients and Manipulation;
Patients - How we help anyone with
pain or movement
The Straight Facts About Manipulative
As well, we encourage you to visit their website at http://manippt.org/
FCAMPT physiotherapists at the Killens Reid Physiotherapy Clinic are:
Intermediate Physiotherapist are:
Killens Reid Physiotherapy Clinic- You are in good hands!
For more information,
please contact Killens Reid Physiotherapy
Tel: 613.594.8512 Fax 613.594.0213 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org